[T3] Clementine

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Oct 26 07:50:17 PDT 2013

Yes, the TPS is a definite possibility. The easy test is to just unplug the
TPS and drive the car. If these particular symptoms go away, the TPS is at
fault.

I have a faq on testing the various years of TPSs. I'll forward a copy to
you after I get home, which will be a little over a week from now. I don't
seem to have a copy of that on my laptop. Note that the Bentley test is only
good for '68-9, even though Bentley seems to think it works for all years.

Nice video. Sounded like you were enjoying yourself.  ;-)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

I got a copy from you about a year ago when we first got it running.  When I
tried to set it I didn't get the readings from the DVOM like I should
of(hard to explain).  It was like the spots where the most and least
resistance  would be changed every time I swiped it the DVOM would give me a
different area to put the TPS at.  That's another reason why I suspect that
may be it.  However would this cause the rich running when cold?  We did
enjoy our self's I had all 3 of my son's with me.  I tend to cringe every
time someone gets too close to me on the road but I'll get use to that I
guess.  I gave a woman a dirty look for tail gating me too close LOL.

Dennis