[T3] 1969 Euro Spec Squareback Part Out

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 19:32:06 PDT 2013

Members,

I am new to the mailing list,but I thought a few of you might be interested in a car that I am parting out. It is a 1969 Squareback that must have been imported from Europe at some point in its existence. The third number of the VIN is 9, so it is indeed a 69. And there is no VIN plate on the dash, so I was either removed or not originally intended for America. It is a lowback interior with the Z-Bar door pulls

The nice thing about the car is the state of the interior. It is in wonderful shape, albeit a little dirty. It also runs and drives with a title. It is rusted in all the wrong places, so I am going to sell her off.

Here are a couple of ads....Samba and Craigslist links. They give links to pictures and videos of the car running. COntact me through one of the ads if you are interested in anything off of the car. The only thing sold so far are the pop-out rear windows and the front fenders.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4107879307.html

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1539631

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1540473

Make me an offer on all or part of the vehicle. As questions. Request pictures. Whatever info you need I will get to you as soon as I can.