[T3] Vent windows seals

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Sep 6 17:44:30 PDT 2013

One thing I might add is be sure the drain hold is in the bottom of the
seal, or cut it in there, (look at the old seal).  Also bend the flange that
the seal sits on so when the window is shut the seal sits AGAINST the window
frame, otherwise they leak and they have all kinds of wind noise.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"