[T3] Looking for sunroof for '71 fastback

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sun Sep 8 15:34:28 PDT 2013

I see from the Samba ad photo that there are four drain hoses.  Any guidance on the routing of the rears?  I am concerned about that C-pillar foam blocking drainage.

I went with the Samba ad since it is only about 35 miles from the shop, so postal mailing may not be required.  My first preference is with this list, but geography makes this ad the better approach this time.  Maybe I can make it up by making a list of my excess spare parts this fall, and offering them to anyone here who needs them first.