[T3] Noise from front end/wheel

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:28:11 PDT 2013

I sure hope it is a lug nut issue.  I didn't have a chance to investigate
fully because (after waiting for AAA) I was running late to a meeting.  I
was only able to confirm that nothing was hanging down.  Also, having had a
bearing go out years ago, I did not notice that any of the front hubs were
too hot to touch (which was certainly the case last time I lost a bearing).

Tonight when I get home I'll get the front end up, spin the wheels, and see
what it is. I'll report my findings back.