[T3] Crabby Carbs

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 16:26:43 PDT 2013

Ill have to look at them more carefully,
The new plugs seemed about the same today, still the occational miss and
sometimes a hesitation on accelerating from speed... it seems worse on the
cold morning than the warm afternoon.  Im going to tweak the air jets now
and see if I can tune that out.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com