[T3] Vent windows seals

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Sep 6 11:48:59 PDT 2013

We finally got the doors in from the body class today and have the doors on
the car now.  We now have the daunting task of putting all these new seals
on the doors and door glass that we got from ISP about a year and a half
ago.  We are having an issue with figuring out how to put the longer seal on
the vent window.  It looks like they are only 2 ways to get it on. Either
cut the seal where the glass pivots at the bottom or remove the glass out of
the frame.  I like the latter option better but how do take the glass out?
The only way I see is to drill out some rivets at the top hinge and then
where do you get some rivets like that to replace them. Just wanted to run
this by everyone before we cut or drilled out something first.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT