[T3] Noise from front end/wheel

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:22:43 PDT 2013

Mine is a 1972, so the late kit should work.  The strange issue with my car
is the the front passenger side only has 1 bleed valve.  Jim was puzzled
when I sent them to him for a rebuild (both were ATE?), but it was still
the late-style size, so I should be covered.

If the folding tabs on my old lock plates are in tact, then there is no
need to replace them, correct?

Jacob