[T3] Video log update

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Apr 7 19:55:41 PDT 2014

Just had a chance to watch your video Dennis.  Car looks great.  Nice job by
you and the students on the re-do.

I have a vector file for the TYPE 3 stripes that I did several years ago.
Any vinyl shop should be able to cut you a set of the stripes from the file.
Keith has a set he had cut in red on his silver Square.  They look really
nice.   I would be happy to e-mail you the file so you can have cut locally.
Just let me know.

You going to try to make the Invasion?

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com

Yea I need to get that from you if you could email that to me. Unless a
miracle happens with the money I just don't see how I can go. Very
disappointed about that I would really like to meet everybody face to face
and get to see everybody's T3s and get to show off Clementine.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)