[T3] Video log update

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:15:08 PDT 2014

> From: dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 21:55:41 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Video log update
>

> Just had a chance to watch your video Dennis. Car looks great. Nice job by
> you and the students on the re-do.
>
> I have a vector file for the TYPE 3 stripes that I did several years ago.
> Any vinyl shop should be able to cut you a set of the stripes from the file.
> Keith has a set he had cut in red on his silver Square. They look really
> nice. I would be happy to e-mail you the file so you can have cut locally.
> Just let me know.
>
> You going to try to make the Invasion?
>
> Later,
> John Jaranson
> www.carartbyjohn.com
>
> Yea I need to get that from you if you could email that to me. Unless a
> miracle happens with the money I just don't see how I can go. Very
> disappointed about that I would really like to meet everybody face to face
> and get to see everybody's T3s and get to show off Clementine.

I figure it happens every two years, however, this is the last time Mr. and Mrs. Hall are coming to the States. :( I.I.R.C., will be in the Northeast, so most likely that will be even further from you. So hope this is some sympathy...

Take care and thank you so very much,
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ