[T3] Video log update

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:59:03 PDT 2014

> We used body filler & touch-up paint on the wrong holes and drilled new
> holes for the correct emblems.

That sounds like a fantastic idea.  Probably still want to get a correct
one, like that 68 I was so kindly offered.

 Yea that's probably about when I'll show up.  If I don't get the time zones
> mixed up. We're in central and Georgia and that part of Tennessee is in
> eastern.

Thanks for reminding me of that.  I guess that means another extra hour of
sleep, which is always hard for me to find! Thanks C:

Jaz Jarzewiak
1967 Squareback "Scone"