[T3] Video log update

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Apr 8 12:13:01 PDT 2014

On 8 Apr 2014 at 12:59, Jaz Jarzewiak wrote:

> That sounds like a fantastic idea.  Probably still want to get a correct
> one, like that 68 I was so kindly offered.

I think it was Dave who pointed out that the squareback rear doors
changed in '68. Before that the license plate depression was almost
the exact inverse of the later depression. Starting in '68, the
license plate lights got their own little housing, which bolts onto
the outside of the door. The earlier lights were actually inside the
door.

I'm pretty sure the later door will fit just fine, but if you want
the exact correct style, you're looking for a '67 or earlier.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org