[T3] Video log update

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:43:23 PDT 2014

> From: dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 11:46:33 +0100
> Subject: Re: [T3] Video log update
>
> I didn't realise I had made such a definite statement about it being the
> last time, but you've probably remembered it right! It certainly doesn't
> get easier with age, and a lot can happen in two years, but at the moment
> there's no specific reason for it being the last one. Car hire can get a
> bit harder at 70, but I think most companies still prefer the business, so
> probably best not to put money on it being the last time, Adriel. ;-)

Dave, good point! I rather stay positive and make this a good ending for the day. ;p

This will then give more time to make it happen, especially if it is closer. As I get older harder to drive for long periods. I think driving back from Russ's service was a last hurrah... But the expression on the Professor's face when I showed up strait from Des Moines without stopping (24 hours total) was priceless! I don't remember anything after the class, but I bet I did sleep! l.o.l. ;p

Thank you so very much!
Adriel