[T3] Video log update

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 02:49:19 PDT 2014

If we tried to drive for 24 hours over here, we'd have fallen off the cliff
at the other of the country well before the time ran out - even if we routed
through London.  ;-)

I guess SF or LA area to see you guys would be good - it's about time there
was one that side, but that might rule out a lot of the regulars.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club