[T3] Video log update

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 20:23:03 PDT 2014

Yes, your radio is next up.  Computer problems have had me tied up the past
week, XP expired, got a new laptop... but got a virus on the old machine
before I could get the new one all switched over... nice of Microsoft to
Shut off its antivirus completely rather than just stop the updates!

Im no computer guru, so getting everything set up is SLOW....

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"