[T3] Video log update

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Apr 20 12:54:14 PDT 2014

Yes, your radio is next up.  Computer problems have had me tied up the past
week, XP expired, got a new laptop... but got a virus on the old machine
before I could get the new one all switched over... nice of Microsoft to
Shut off its antivirus completely rather than just stop the updates!

Im no computer guru, so getting everything set up is SLOW....

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

It's not a big deal Keith.  What I have in there will get me by for now. As
long as I have something that I can listen to tunes on.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)