[T3] Wiper motor

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 12:06:27 PDT 2014

In a message dated 4/20/2014 2:54:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> sounds like a solid plan.  I'll keep an eye out for that  motor unit.
> In the mean time, I'll try to file the flat.

Just  to be clear, you need the WHOLE business: motor, frame, linkages
and wiper  arms. The only way you're likely to get all this correctly
is if you take  it off a junkyard '70 Type 3 yourself.

Yes, as that gets you everything you need. I'd grab the switch too, if
it's there. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction