[T3] Wiper motor

Soren Jacobsen snj at blef.org
Sun Apr 20 15:51:17 PDT 2014

On Apr 19, 2014, at 7:59 PM, Jim Adney <jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:

> You could also be on the lookout for a pair of the 6 mm (I think)
> replacement pinch clamp versions. Those would be your very best
> option, as they worked very well, but they will be hard, or
> impossible, to find.

You can say that again!  I've been looking for a couple years now, and I've only seen a single wiper arm of that style come up for sale.  However, clamping early Bug arms are fairly easy to come by, and I had some to spare, so I made some Frankenstein arms that have worked wonderfully.

I wrote about it here: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=533211

Soren