[T3] Wiper shaft oil.

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Apr 23 06:14:43 PDT 2014

The rear wiper seized on my Golf today, by the time I could pull over and
help it back to the parked position that motor was pretty hot.

Sigh

Ive NEVER seen so much salt on the road this late, never seen salt on the
road at all this late.  Gotta go to a Radio meet in PA in 2 weeks in the
Squareback but no significant rain in sight....  unfathomable to think of
salt on the roads here in MAY....  I may have to ditch the radio conference
Because the Golf will never make it running without a radiator cap.... still
need to fix the hole in the block, cant do that till im done  with the
car...

Sigh!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Keith my son has an extra rear wiper motor on a hatch he is going to put on
in place of the bent up one that is on his 88 golf now. Let me check and see
if it's any good. If so it's yours if it turns out you need it. I remember
how handy those were on those car when I drove this one I gave him.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)