[T3] Rush Ideas

Sarah Lind sarah.lind8 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 06:20:58 PDT 2014

With touching up little spots I'm a big fan of using a dremel. I then
use Master Series as primer.

As far as touch up paint- I found I had a local Sherwin Williams that
was specifically an automotive paint supply store. They had the color
code for my '71 square on file and I had pretty dead on color match
spray can for $15.

Good luck!
Sarah