[T3] Disabled

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Apr 27 06:46:14 PDT 2014

On 26 Apr 2014 at 20:50, one4house at yahoo.com wrote:

> Jim,
>
> This was the email I got....
>
> Your membership in the mailing list type3-vwtype3.org has been
> disabled due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you
> was dated 25-Apr-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this
> list until you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more
> reminders like this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
> (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

Seems odd that you and Brian got the same message at the same time. A
bounce usually means that there's a problem at your end, at the
server that receives your email, yahoo.com, so your email got bounced
back to the list server. Usually this means that your server didn't
recognize your address, but sometimes this means that your server was
too busy to deal with the mail at that time. Odd.

I see that Brian is not on yahoo.com, so I don't know what happened
here. Maybe Greg has better insight.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org