[T3] Raise my T3

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 14:20:51 PDT 2014

This is an Excellent idea!  :-)

In the front, its easy to adjust the bars, you will need an alignment
afterward but you would anyway you did it.

In the rear, it's a royal pain, unless someone slammed it into the weeks
Gabriel has re-introduced their hijackers for the T3 application and they
work very well, the right amount of shock action and all the lift you want,
they are black now but otherwise the same as the originals that were out
there.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com