[T3] Raise my T3

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:24:12 PDT 2014

I lifted mine 1 inner spline on the rear with a floor jack & a tow chain
double looped around the jack and upper bump stop.  I used a 2X8 board
under the floor jack, so it would slide in/out on the asphalt under
tension.  It was sporty/hard & took me a good week to get it all bolted
back together!

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Tim Keohane <rheorojo at frontier.com> wrote:

> I want to "lift my T3 an inch or 2 max and would like some input. I can
> think of 2 ways, one being addition of booster springs on the shocks, and
> the 2nd being adjusting the torsion bars. Pro and cons to each method???
> 73 FI Square auto
> Tim

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/