[T3] Sliding Seats cont'd....

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 12:27:03 PDT 2014

I managed to get good views of the tracks and rails on my good seat...on passenger side.   Seat slides well forward and back.

   But I can't see anything that looks like metal tabs to be released to let the seat slide off the rail.    Are the tabs attached to the body, or to the removable seat?   Front or rear?  (Must be front, I guess.)