[T3] Diff Rebuild Kit (Jim?)

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 10:18:12 PDT 2014

I am posting this for someone going through differential woes over in the UK.

"Hi all, new to this mailing list so don’t really have a clue what I’m doing! Anyway, I have ATF in my diff so want to overhaul the diff with new seals including the pinion shaft seal and governor seal too as these are the 2 suspects for letting ATF fluid in! I’m in the UK and most kits I see are in the USA and also a full automatic rebuild kit which I don’t really need (unless it was a good price and worth doing!)

Any help would be appreciated, Mark"

He is new to the list and waiting for approval. I think he will be able to find the seals locally, but he would need the differential gasket and such. (Jim) How much would it be to get the diff rebuild kit you sold me over to him? Or do we have a source over there for the rebuild kits with the gasket?

Adam