[T3] Carb Tuning, DRLA

one4house at yahoo.com one4house at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 19:38:39 PDT 2014

I am trying to dial in my drla's. Right now I am getting popping through the carbs after putting a larger idle jet in. Which way do I need to go? Popping through the carbs is lean, right? I might be wrong, but I might just need to adjust the idle adjustment screw. I hate carbs. I am trying to adjust out a stumble off idle and through acceleration at low idle.

Right now I am 6300' elevation, 60 idle, 180 air and ??? Mains. Everything above 2000 rpm is great. I am trying to dial in the idle and accelerator now.