[T3] Wiper motor

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 17:47:13 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I was driving through the light rain back from a pinball open house, and at some point, about ten minutes from home, my passenger side wiper decided to flip over to face the right, and it wouldn't come back. Looking back, it probably would have been a good idea to turn off the wipers to keep the motors from running, but they were going until I parked. I tried turning the wiper back and turning on accessory power to try to see if it would run again, and although the drivers side worked fine, the passenger just wiggled a bit.

Any idea what happened, and the best way to fix it?
Thanks guys,

Jaz
1967 Squareback "Scone"

Sent from my iPad