[T3] That's it

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:29:19 PDT 2014

 but YOU CAN SEE the cam lobes, all 4 of them and the
lifter interface if you take the strainer out of the bottom of the engine,

We did that.  I looked, but I wasn't sure what I was looking at.  Lloyd
looked, and he said they looked OK, but maybe he was lying.  I don't know.
 I called that shop in Berkeley and the guy said he would call me back, and
he never did.  Typical.

Lori

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."