[T3] That's it

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 19:51:34 PDT 2014

In a message dated 8/22/2014 7:29:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fiestacranberry at gmail.com writes:

but YOU CAN SEE the cam lobes, all 4 of them and the
lifter  interface if you take the strainer out of the bottom of the engine,

We  did that.  I looked, but I wasn't sure what I was looking at.   Lloyd
looked, and he said they looked OK, but maybe he was lying.  I  don't know.
I called that shop in Berkeley and the guy said he would call  me back, and
he never did.  Typical.

Lori, send it to George (Tram) and let him fix it right. It might  cost a
little more up front that way (to send it to him), but the end result  will
be a car YOU can depend on. He'll look at it, tell you the honest truth
(whether you want to hear it or not), and then let you decide how you want to
go from there on whatever he decides it really needs. I trust him, and he's
helped me out (via long distance) a few times. : )

64 T-34 Ghia aka  Wolfie