[T3] that's it

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:37:37 PDT 2014

> Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:24:32 -0700
> From: fiestacranberry at gmail.com
> To: type3-vwtype3.org at lists.vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] that's it
>

>> Lori, send it to George (Tram) and let him fix it right.
>

> --
> ​I contacted him and he was really nice and helpful. He told me it would
> cost between $4500-6000 to fix The Baroness. I wish I could send it to
> him, but I don't have that kind of money.

That is a surprise! I bet that is with Tram repairing the engine, right?

At least you know that some shops also might charge this, so guess then you have to decide if you are willing to save up a pile and get it done. I have been saving money for at least four years; so many lost track!

Thank you so very much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ