[T3] that's it

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 04:07:42 PDT 2014

Your recently-rebuilt but faulty engine must be worth a fair bit.  Maybe someone with a working engine with life left in it would make you a fair offer to exchange yours?  That way you could get mobile again, save the Baroness and not have to spend loads.  You could save up for a better engine if it proved to be a bit too near the end of its life.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club