[T3] Tyres

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:12:59 PDT 2014

I figure on the fact it will take months to get the electrical sorted, so by that time I will have gone out to Cali and hopefully find a better tire/tyre (;p). If not, this can be the spare. Basically just trying to get driving on local roads at low speed and figure out what bugs need to be worked out.
I would have picked up some tires/tyres Sunday but went into the hospital Saturday night...

Thank you so very much!Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ