[T3] Jim, Marigold's savior

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 08:10:15 PDT 2014

I too commend you Jim for all the work you did on Marigold. As Keith said -
it was tiring just to read the long repair list, let alone doing all that
work!

Whatever her total bill comes to, we know she will be getting a bargain as
she had one of the most knowledgeable Type 3 mechanics carefully and
methodically bringing her car back to original running condition. In this
day and age of online opinions -  there are many ya-hoos online that will
tell her what she should be doing (right or wrong) to her car, but not too
many people who know what they are talking about AND willing to perform the
work that she needs AND not giving up until her issues are resolved.
Obviously Marigolds issues were many, and there are very few people who even
knew how to get to the bottom of these issues, let alone perform the work
like Jim did. Obviously Jim isn't afraid to ask for help either, as his #1
goal is to get it right. I applaud your commitment and thoroughness, Jim!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY