[T3] Tyres

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:22:24 PDT 2014

Got the tyres off the Squareback and aired up three out of four; the one has a cracked valve stem and crazed/crushed side wall. One tire has no crazing at all and two have a light amount; basically there are four levels. So I bought four tubes and will at least tube the badly damaged one; figure then when I go back to Oma's I have more options for tires. Mike is right, no use tossing tyres with good tread! If the rubber fails I will feel and hear it before it becomes a safety hazard.

I am blessed, as found out a Church member has a tire machine and bubble balance! Further, might have a couple wheels with tyres because the prior owners were into sand dune running and left all their junk behind. I know the spacing will be wrong, but a tyre is a tire! ;p

Thank you so very much!
Adriel