[T3] Auto starter inhibitor switch

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 16:58:00 PDT 2014

I've several 311 927 147 B contact blocks that are part of the automatic
starter inhibitor system, so you can only start in N up to '71, plus P from
'72, I think.  Is that right?   Does this part also fitted cars up to '71?
Anything special needed to do enable that?  There aren't many automatics in
the UK, and I think you guys in the USA will have the answer.

Thanks.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club

---