[T3] Try, Try Again

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Aug 21 20:03:25 PDT 2014

On 21 Aug 2014 at 16:30, Adriel Rowley wrote:

> > From: jadney at vwtype3.org

> > On 21 Aug 2014 at 10:00, Adriel Rowley wrote:
> >
> >> Apparently this message didn't go though, so hopefully this time it does.
> >
> > Both came thru just fine.
> >
> So then why did it not allow folks to respond?

I believe any of us could have responded, but since the post was
almost completely off topic (not Type 3 related) there was nothing to
respond to. Hence, no responses.

> Is the fuel pump agreement still valid? I actually found it.

Not sure what agreement you're talking about. If you have a pump that
I rebuilt that seems not to work now, I will stand behind it. Send it
to me. If it failed because of some oversight of mine, I'll repair it
and return it for free. If it failed for some other reason, I'll give
you the option to pay me to fix it again, or abandon it.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org