[T3] Try, Try Again

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:58:23 PDT 2014

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:03:25 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Try, Try Again
>
> On 21 Aug 2014 at 16:30, Adriel Rowley wrote:
>
> > > From: jadney at vwtype3.org

> > > Both came thru just fine.
> > >
> > So then why did it not allow folks to respond?
>
> I believe any of us could have responded, but since the post was
> almost completely off topic (not Type 3 related) there was nothing to
> respond to. Hence, no responses.

Mike tried to respond, but the system denied it. Guess there is issues with the server now and then. i am thankful you and Greg have been able to keep this invaluable resource going. Thank you so very much!

Further, I had a whole list of questions. Do you need a larger font? My Dad is getting older so his eye sight isn't the best.

Here are the questions:

Idiot lights not coming on would be wiring, right?

What is a good gauge wire to have around?

Any need to soak the rings? Keith said no.

> > Is the fuel pump agreement still valid? I actually found it.
>
> Not sure what agreement you're talking about. If you have a pump that
> I rebuilt that seems not to work now, I will stand behind it. Send it
> to me. If it failed because of some oversight of mine, I'll repair it
> and return it for free. If it failed for some other reason, I'll give
> you the option to pay me to fix it again, or abandon it.

You said you made an error and that you would fix it. I will send it back on the basis of at least having it returned to me.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - In the Process of Being Dog Wgn 2
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ