[T3] E C U Units

William Sills w_sills at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 14:59:55 PST 2014

I have a couple of the factory FI testers, the Bosch type with the meter on it, and the vw "traffic light" one. They are designed to test with the car connected. The plug from the tester connects between the ecu and the harness to the car. The best test for a ecu maybe to plug it into a known good car, and see of it still runs properly. -Bill

Sent from my iPhone