[T3] 69 Fastback Critique

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 03:29:44 PST 2014

Yes, front turn signals are the same as Euro cars had - we didn't see the
'old' N-version on the '69s as was done for USA/Canada.  I think you guys
needed them visible from the side, and the wrap-round style didn't satisfy
the regulations, so they put in the lower-spec bullet ones.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club