[T3] 69 Fastback Critique

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Dec 1 19:19:27 PST 2014

On 1 Dec 2014 at 22:08, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> Jim, this car also has side marker lights, so it could be a Euro  model,
> which carbs and low back front seats are standard. He says it was  originally
> purchased in Washington state (by the seller). Yes, at this time the  engine
> is an "unkown".

Thanks, I missed the side marker lights, so it could be a Euro model,
or it could just be one more thing this owner added to customize it.
I'm willing to bet that the carbs aren't OE, but someone still might
have swapped OE carbs for something "better".

If this was a Euro model, could the front turn signals be original?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org