[T3] E C U Units

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:30:58 PST 2014

>It probably takes about an hour of good weather to open up a car to
>test ONE and then zip everything back up again. But then one could do
>10 in about 75 minutes, or less.

>Gary Forsmo helped me test all of my A & B brains a couple years ago.
>We did this after we were done testing his car and the FI connector
>was already out and disconnected. That made it easy, and it was even
>easier because Gary sat in the driver's seat and started the engine
>each time I installed a different brain. Having 2 people made it go
>really fast.

.... and Jim; now we've got one more to test in my car.
The one I resurrected from that '69 Square that I found in the "bone yard"
this past summer.
It's comfortably sleeping in a storage bin, in the hanger with the
"winterized" car.

In the spring, we'll have to deal with the fuel problem first, eh?

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)