[T3] Axel Beam...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 07:34:20 PST 2014

In a message dated 12/11/2014 8:37:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

well since the can of worms is already open....
stock height is  with the car level and the upper arms off the uppersnubber
by about 1/4 to  1/2 inch, you should be able to get your thumb between the
lower snubber and  the lower arm.

I'm more inclined to believe John's numbers, since he was working  with
design specs for the car, and no one had "reset" anything. Plus, his  numbers
follow Jim's findings, and the setting of the bars and bushings over 40  to
50 years would bring Jim's numbers pretty close to original.
If you look in the front end section of Bentley, they mention having  "X"
amount of fuel, and a "drivers" weight (I want to say 150 lbs) in the  car
for setting the front end specs. ;-)

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof