[T3] Christmas Parade Time

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Dec 10 13:18:08 PST 2014

We are going to put Clementine in the local Christmas parade to represent
the school I'm with.  My biggest concern is will there be any danger of it
over heating.  The parade is a little less than a mile and it will be at
parade speed so idling in 1st gear.  The weather for parade day Saturday
afternoon is supposed to be partly cloudy with a high of 52.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT (Clementine)

71 Stander Beetle Middle Son's car

67 Ford F-100 Hart of Crown Vic. (Leroy)

88 Golf Oldiest Son's car

10 Toyota Corolla Wife's car

65 Ford 4000 (old Blue)

Rainsville, Alabama