[T3] Turn Key Type 3 1600 For Sale (Colorado)

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 16:02:01 PST 2014

Adam, what you might want to do is take a drive in my car after
this weather clears.

In many ways (stock intake, stock sized exhaust, 7:1 CR) it is
probably the mildest 1776 you'll ever drive. And from exit 161
it is capable of breaking the speed limit by the top of Monument hill.

Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/