[T3] Turn Key Type 3 1600 For Sale (Colorado)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 16:24:48 PST 2014

You might be SHOCKED to find out how much gas a 2L uses going up the big
hills!  If I lived in Denver Id be looking for something bigger too, I was
"winded" on the last leg to the invasion but Id worry about keeping the T4
cool at the higher elevations, my problem was with getting enough cooling
air, the oil ran too hot but the heads were cool...  Ill run an oil cooler
if I do this again.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com