[T3] Southern dis-comfort

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Feb 11 17:10:49 PST 2014

No snow in my area yet, but I expect there will be much ice and probably no
power by the morning.

Let me know if there are car shows in your area in the future.  I might
attend one if I any visiting in Alabama.

Marion McDonald
Lawrenceville, Ga.
60 T1
65 T1
71 T3 FB

Yea they are saying 6-9 more inches of snow for us here in northeast
Alabama.  But I'll take that over what heard that north Georgia is getting.
Someone said 1-2 inches of ice in the Atlanta area.  I should of told you
about the show Saturday it was at the Agri-Business Center just down the
road where I live so most of it was inside.  All of it was originally
supposed to be in side but 179 cars show up so they had to put some of them
outside. They raised $20,000 for a guy who had been in a bad motorcycle
wreck to help cover his medical expenses.  They were 4 other VWs there not
bad for sand mountain. Of course I was the only type 3 there but it was fun
have so many people ask is that a VW or what is it? They was a couple there
walking by and I overheard them as they the woman asked I know that's a
Volkswagen but what kind?  The man said with confidence it a Karman-Ghia.  I
didn't say anything and just smiled.  Here was a photo of it at the show
with me and my grandson.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201545835143974&set=t.1120060951&t
ype=3&theater

Dennis Stiefel