[T3] Emergency Supplies Checklist

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 10:31:12 PST 2014

> Jaz the next time Marion comes around to my neck of the woods for a car show
> you should bring your square too. Would love to see your squareback and meet
> you. Maybe I can get over to the ATL area one of these days. My youngest
> boys have been wanting to see that city for a while now. I know Marion and I
> are planning to go to bugapalooza at Chattanooga in April.
>
> Dennis Stiefel

Sounds great to me, Dennis! I'll have my Square down from Missouri at the beginning of summer , probably early may. I'll do my best to get to some shows so I can meet you all. There's a slim possibility I could make it back in one piece during my spring break, but we'll have to see.

Jaz
67 Squareback

Sent from my iPad