[T3] mirrors...

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Feb 20 06:10:38 PST 2014

I used to have a neighbor who worked in a glass shop. He made me a
bunch of mirror blanks for the late, '68-73, style mirrors. If you
have a good mirror that just needs glass, I can set you up.

I also have 6 mm Helicoils, if that's the size of the thread. I've
never done that repair, but it seems reasonable. OTOH, I have a pile
of broken mirror pieces, so I might have a replacement nut. I'd have
to see the old mirror parts before I could tell for sure.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org