[T3] 67 notch Insurance?

Gary Anglin ganglin1358 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 19:46:43 PST 2014

My 67 notch is getting restored right now. Its a pretty bad ass
restoration. Custom interior, audio, 1776, 2 tone paint job. I have been
looking around at all insurance agencies and I do not know which to pick.
It will be garaged kept everyday but I want to be able to drive it on nice
days to work and just go cruising but I have seen many insurance companies
say that you may not do that, you can only go to and from shows. I want to
drive it whenever I feel like it and still have a good insurance company
backing me up if anything crazy would happen. Who do you guys insure
through?