[T3] sunroof installation

Robert Klein rabioklein at aol.com
Thu Jan 2 10:02:33 PST 2014

I know there are drains like the ones in under the dash. Not sure of the routing for them. I think you would be better off getting a car that has the sun roof from the factory. For the cost of having it done by someone good you might be able to get the car instead.

Sent from the desk of Robert Klein